Free Office downloads are part of Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus services, which are available to Chew Valley School Students and Staff
To install Microsoft Office applications on Windows and Apple computers:
Note: Open this email on the computer you want to install Microsoft Office.
- Go to https://portal.microsoftonline.com/OLS/MySoftware.aspx
- If you are asked to log in follow steps 3-4-5. If not skip to step 6.
- Under Sign in with your organisational account, where it says email@example.com, enter your school email.
4. Click anywhere outside the field. You will be directed to Chew Valley School login page.
5. On the Chew Valley School Login page, enter your school email and password.
6. You will see a list of the applications in Microsoft Office. Click Install.
The software will be installed on your computer. Your copy of Office will remain active as long as you maintain your status as a student/staff.