How to Apply
How to Apply
Instructions for Chew Valley Students
The options offer can be found within Insight via the ‘General’ tab then ‘Options Offer’ (click the jigsaw piece).
This reveals the ‘Choices Summary’ screen. Please pick:
- Your first option under the Main Option 1 tab
- A second option under the Main Option 2 tab.
- A third option under the Main Option 3 tab.
- The Option 4 and Further Maths tab can be used if Further Maths is desired as an option or to add up to one other additional choice.
- PLEASE NOTE: Parents/carers need to approve their child’s choices by accessing the Options Menu in Insight using their PARENTAL ACCOUNT LOGIN.
- Deadline for internal applications = Monday 20th November.
Instructions for External Applicants
Please complete the Application Form below:
Please return this to Selina Cuff, Sixth Form Administrator
Either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
Sixth Form Administrator
Chew Valley School
Bristol, BS40 8QB
Arrangements for Year 12 Induction Day
Tuesday 3rd July, 8,45am-3.35pm
We look forward to welcoming our new Year 12 students to our Sixth Form Induction Day on Tuesday 3rd July.
- The day will give you a general introduction to life in the Sixth Form and will allow you to make a successful start to your post-16 studies in September.
- Students will be introduced to the different approaches needed to study effectively at this level, and you will also spend time with your new tutor.
- There will be taster sessions of the subjects that you have chosen to study next year, as well as Question and Answer sessions with current sixth-formers.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend please contact the Sixth Form Administrator, Miss Selina Cuff, by telephone or email (01275 332272; email@example.com)
- On Tuesday 3rd July you will need to meet in the school hall by 8:45am. As the day marks the start of your sixth-form studies there is of course no need to wear school uniform.
Any questions please contact Miss Cuff (see above for contact information).