How to Apply
How to Apply
Instructions for Chew Valley Students
The options offer can be found within Insight via the ‘General’ tab then ‘Options Offer’ (click the jigsaw piece).
This reveals the ‘Choices Summary’ screen. Please pick:
- Your first option under the Main Option 1 tab
- A second option under the Main Option 2 tab.
- A third option under the Main Option 3 tab.
- The Option 4 and Further Maths tab can be used if Further Maths is desired as an option or to add up to one other additional choice.
- PLEASE NOTE: Parents/carers need to approve their child’s choices by accessing the Options Menu in Insight using their PARENTAL ACCOUNT LOGIN.
- Deadline for internal applications = Monday 20th November.
Instructions for External Applicants
Please complete the Application Form below:
Please return this to Selina Cuff, Sixth Form Administrator
Either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to:
Sixth Form Administrator
Chew Valley School
Bristol, BS40 8QB
Open Evening Thursday 15th November 2018 6:30pm-9pm
We very much hope that you will be able to join us for this year's Open Evening, where you will be able to find out more about Sixth Form life at Chew Valley. The evening will begin with a short presentation in the main school hall for students and their parents. You will then have the opportunity to visit five 20 minute taster sessions in different subjects areas where teaching staff will be able to give you an overview of their individual courses. Students comment that they find this process really useful in making decisions in terms of subject choices, and it also give them a really good introduction into what it will be like to study in the Sixth Form here at Chew Valley.
For those who are visiting the school for the first time during the Open Evening current A Level students will be on hand as guides to help you find your way around the Sixth Form, and ensure you make it to all the taster sessions you wish to experience.
If you have any questions or require any further information prior to the event please contact Miss Cuff on the above contact details.
We look forward to seeing you at the Open Evening.