Exams, Controlled Assessments & Non-Examination Assessments
External examinations are subject to strict regulations. Please read the guidance in our Exam Booklet by clicking this link. You can also view the exams booklet below.
The school is only expected to keep past exam certificates until a year after their issue. Certificates for last year's Year 11 pupils can only be collected in person unless the collector brings a letter of authority from the certificate holder. If you have lost your certificates, you will need to contact the examination boards and the document below may help you to do this:
Follow this link for information about Reports and Monitoring.
The key dates for modular examinations, controlled assessments (CCAs) and other important events for KS4 students in 2016-17 will be sent home and available via the Insight Parent Portal.
Candidates' attention is also drawn to the following official notices from the Joint Council for Qualifications (links are clickable):
- Information for candidates: controlled assessment
- Information for candidates: coursework assessment
- Information for candidates: written examinations
- Information for candidates: privacy statement
- Information for candidates: social media
- Information for candidates: non-examination assessment
- Information for candidates: use of mobile phones
- General warning for candidates